10 Types of Content That Will Accelerate Your Marketing Campaign
These 10 types of content are perfect for any content marketing campaign.
By now, you probably realize the potential power of a content marketing campaign. With one in place, you can build your brand’s reputation, attract more traffic through direct visits and search engine ranks, and encourage more conversions onsite. But there’s more to content marketing than just the average blog post.
Take, for example, these 10 types of content:
- Blog articles. An oldy but goody, traditional blog articles are the staple of most content marketing campaigns. Whether you’re writing a how-to article or a simple listicle, these pieces are quick and easy to write, giving you a nice backbone for your campaign.
- Infographics are difficult, if not impossible to put together, unless you’re a graphic designer. They take time and effort, but combine detailed information with a visual flare. They’re perfect for content marketing.
- Whitepapers are like longer versions of blog articles, but they’re chock full of more detailed information. You can list these as downloadable PDFs on or off your main site.
- Case studies. Like whitepapers, case studies are longer and more detailed than your average blog. These are usually centered on one or more clients, and cover a before-and-after view of their journey using your products or services.
- Info videos. Like infographics, informative videos seek to transform valuable information to a more visually accessible medium. Usually, the shorter the better.
- Interviews are great because they bring two major authorities together for an interactive discussion. Post a video of the interview, but be sure to follow it up with a transcript for the SEO benefits.
- Press releases. Press releases bring tons of authority to your site, especially if you syndicate them regularly. Just be sure that your event is truly newsworthy before writing one.
- Social posts. Social posts are a form of content too, so don’t neglect them! Simple statements, photos, or videos can make a huge impact.
- If you don’t know what to write, try reading someone else’s material and writing up a review on it.
- Last but not least, eBooks are one of the most powerful types of content out there—but they’re also one of the most effort-intensive to create.
These types of content are perfect fits for almost any content marketing campaign. Experiment to see which ones work best for your brand.