7 Ways to Stretch a $1,000 Marketing Budget
You can make an impact even with a small marketing budget.
Having a big marketing and advertising budget can help you reach a bigger audience, but you don’t need lots of money to make an impact. Instead, you can use these strategies to stretch even a $1,000 budget as far as possible:
- Invest in content. Content is one of the best marketing investments you can make for two strong reasons. First, it’s relatively inexpensive to create, and second, it lasts forever. A robust blog with weekly additions will do more for your strategy than a single well-placed television ad.
- Create a press release. Press releases are inexpensive too, especially if you distribute them manually instead of relying on an automated platform. For just a few hundred dollars, you can get your business mentioned in news outlets all over the country.
- Rely on low-cost PPC ads. Pay-per-click (PPC) ads will only charge you for the clicks your site actually receives. And while they can get competitive on some platforms, you can almost always find a niche set of keywords that are cheap and ripe for the picking.
- Republish social media posts. If you’re employing a social media strategy, consider reusing your best content. Unless your content is tied to a specific event or news story, syndicate it on a regular basis, at distant enough intervals that it doesn’t get redundant.
- Try email marketing. Email marketing has one of the highest ROIs of any marketing strategy, and there’s almost no cost to get started.
- Start a contest. Contests strike up interest and activity among your target audience, and don’t cost much to plan and organize. Try to get your users to create their own content for your brand, such as promoting photos with a specific hashtag or writing their own articles.
- Build your search rankings. SEO is another highly cost-effective strategy that’s underutilized. A handful of website tweaks and a few offsite links are all you need to get started.
If you’re interested in making your marketing budget go further, reach out to Quez Media today! We have the marketing consultants you need to make the most out of every marketing dollar you have.