The 7 Benefits of a Solid Onsite Content Marketing Strategy
Onsite content marketing is one of the best online marketing strategies you can pursue.
Onsite content marketing is the practice of creating valuable content, such as blog posts, images, videos, and whitepapers, for your users. For the most part, this content is free, and made available to your readers on your main website.
Content marketing has quickly grown to become one of the most popular online marketing strategies in the world, but why has it achieved this level of popularity?
It’s mostly due to the numerous benefits of content marketing:
- Cost efficiency. Content marketing is incredibly inexpensive, since you have the potential to create all your content assets in-house.
- Article permanence. Once you create a piece of content, it’s yours to keep forever. It will continue returning value to your site so long as you keep it live.
- SEO benefits. Onsite content is necessary for search engine optimization (SEO). If you target the right selection of keywords, onsite content could help you rank higher—and see far more organic traffic.
- Multi-channel support. Content can support almost any other marketing or advertising campaign, giving you fuel to use across other channels or material to adapt into other mediums.
- Brand trust. Consumers have more trust in brands that give them something valuable upfront, like content. This is your chance to prove your expertise and build a relationship with your prospects.
- Onsite conversion potential. Each post you write gives you an opportunity to convert a reader to a full-fledged customer. Done tactfully, it can increase your conversion rate many times over.
- Content marketing doesn’t have to take any one specific form. You can take advantage of any mediums or strategies that are meaningful to your brand or impactful to your customers, giving you practically limitless options.
Are you ready to get started with a content marketing strategy of your own? Contact Quez Media today, and we’ll set you up with a strategy that matches not only your brand voice, but the needs and wants of your customers.