How to Increase Email Traffic in a Marketing Campaign
Email marketing can be a powerful source of traffic, but how do you increase it?
Email marketing has been one of the best all-around marketing channels available to businesses for years. It’s a low-cost strategy with a low barrier to entry, and it’s potentially valuable for businesses of almost any size, in any industry.
However, many business owners find it difficult to scale this strategy. How can you reliably increase your total volume of email traffic while still achieving your other long-term goals within the campaign?
These are some of the best strategies:
- Improve your list. In email marketing, everything begins with your list. The more relevant and interested your subscribers are, the more traffic you’re going to get. Never buy an email list; instead, spend time cultivating it as naturally as possible. Then, keep your list accurate and up-to-date by weeding out or fixing old entries.
- Personalize your messages. Most people don’t like reading messages that were plainly written for a mass audience. Instead, attract more traffic by personalizing your messages. Send tailored messages to people based on their current circumstances, utilizing an automated drip campaign, and personalize each message with the right subject line and greeting.
- Include better content. The core content of your emails should also improve. Provide users with content they actually want to read, and make sure it’s free of any errors.
- Incentivize more clicks. Next, incentivize more clicks within your emails. You can do this primarily with two main strategies. First, make it valuable to visit your site, offering your users a discount, special offer, or premium piece of content. Second, include persuasive calls-to-action (CTAs) with your links.
- Measure and analyze. Most importantly, take the time to measure and analyze your results. Are people consistently clicking links with certain types of features, but avoiding others? Do people strongly prefer one website visitation incentive over others? The more you experiment and the more you learn, the better you’ll be able to optimize your outgoing messages.
Are you interested in beginning or improving an email marketing campaign? Contact Quez Media for a free consultation today!