The 5 Most Important Factors to Choose an SEO Agency
TChoosing an SEO agency is a major decision, but these factors can help you decide.
There are thousands of SEO agencies in the world, and tens of thousands of SEO contractors and consultants, all of whom promise to help you climb to the top of the search engine results pages (SERPs) and earn more organic traffic. Even if you’re familiar with the basics of SEO, you’ll likely need a partner to help you execute the ground-level tactics, so how can you choose the best option for your business?
There are many ways to approach this decision, but these are some of the most important factors to consider:
- Experience. First, how long have these people been in business? Who’s in charge of this operation, and how much time have they spent in the SEO field? Naturally, the more experience a firm has, the more reliable they are, though this isn’t the only factor you’ll need to consider.
- Specialty. What kind of specialties does this firm offer? Do they offer all kinds of SEO services to all kinds of businesses? Or do they specialize in something like onsite content, or link building? Do they specialize in businesses within a certain industry or a certain size? Depending on your goals and interests, you may want to choose a generalist or specialist SEO agency.
- Price. Most people intuitively seek an agency with the lowest costs, but this can be problematic in the SEO world. You get what you pay for, so oftentimes the cheapest option will leave you with bad content and bad links that do more harm than good. Try to find a reasonable option within your budget.
- Reviews and reputation. Does this firm have online reviews? What kind of reputation do they seem to have in the industry? If they’re relatively new, there may not be much information yet.
- Approachability. Is this firm easy to contact? Do you get along with your account reps? Never underestimate the value of approachability.
Are you interested in getting a quote for SEO services? Contact Quez Media for a free consultation today!